Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Art of <b>Scaffolding</b> - The Paris Blog: Paris, France Expat Tips <b>...</b>

Yesterday, I had occasion once again to be in Place de la Concorde and I noticed that the scaffolding had been given a face lift suitable for the elegant hotel it covers. If you look at the wing on the left (under construction) and then back to the right, you will notice the difference. Walking across the bridge from the Assemblée Nationale into the big square, I had one of those moments when I realized, once again, how lucky I am to call Paris my temporary home.  In one fell swoop, I could pan from the Eiffel Tower on my left, to the Grand Palais, the stately place with the Crillon and the Hôtel de la Marine with the Madeleine church peeking in between, the top of the towers of Sacre Coeur, the entrance to the Tuileries, the wings of the Louvre, and even lovely Notre Dame de Paris down the river to my right. Even with the gray December sky hanging low above me, sick and sniffly, I could not fail to marvel at it all.
>more


View the original article here


Synergy Aluminium Scaffolding Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment